Under the direction of the Vice President of Engineering, the incumbent will be responsible for developing, maturing, maintaining, and supporting Microsoft-based electronic payment applications leveraging .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Azure, SQL Server, and other technologies in a hybrid waterfall/agile software development lifecycle.
We strive to create a workplace culture where individuals can be authentic while working towards our company mission. We don't solely search for perfect candidates we look for candidates invested in helping us improve and improve ourselves
- Hands-On Software Leadership/Management/Oversight
- Software Architecture and Development
- Software Testing and Verification
- Documentation and Training
- Security and Compliance
- Operational Reporting and Support
- Expertise in Service-Based Architectures (Micro-Services Preferred)
- Expertise in Microsoft .NET and C#
- Proficiency Developing Mission-Critical, 24x7 Software Systems
- Proficiency with Standardized Architectures, Design Patterns, and Refactoring Techniques
- Proficiency in Secure Software and Systems Development
- Proficiency in Software Quality Assessment, Assurance, and Test-Driven Development
- Proficiency in Software Development for Microsoft Azure
- Proficiency in SQL-based Databases (Microsoft SQL Server Preferred)
- Experience in Leadership/Management/Supervisory Roles in a Plus
- Experience with Agile SDLCs would be a Plus
- Experience with Standardized DevOps would be a Plus
- Experience in Electronic Payments would be a Plus
- Experience in Algorithms Development would be a Plus
- Experience as a Trainer and/or Coach would be a Plus
- Exemplify Integrity, Excellence, and Professionalism
- Be Dedicated, Solutions-Oriented, and Results-Oriented
- Be a Self-Reliant, Self-Starting Go-Getter
- Thrive in Fast-Paced, Dynamic Environments
Note: Successful applicants must submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Disclaimer: The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Wellness Resources
Note: Successful applicants must submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
SphereCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.