Does working for a company that embodies innovation, transparency and creativity excite you? Then, we have the place for you.
Bringing together Axioma, DAX and STOXX to form Qontigo represents a partnership beyond standard, creating an investment intelligence advantage with our clients, from risk to return. Qontigo combines the most sophisticated risk analytics and portfolio-construction tools in the market with globally recognized leadership in creating market-defining indices.
We Innovate. We Create. We Collaborate.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work on high-profile projects in the financial sector? Are you passionate about developing cloud-native solutions and eager to learn new technologies. We are seeking a talented software engineer to join our Analytics Engineering division and contribute to our mission of driving sustainable financial returns.
At Qontigo, we prioritize teamwork, commitment, and enthusiasm for learning. With offices around the world, we are looking for individuals who can work effectively with both local and remote colleagues.
This position will be part of the UI development team, based in Argentina, that works on a financial data app using Vue.js and TypeScript, and connects to C# services. Our main priorities are to create new screens and new functionality. To achieve this, it is essential to work closely with the backend teams to develop new REST endpoints that allow us to obtain and process more data in less time.
As a senior software engineer at Qontigo, you will have the opportunity to:
• Develop, maintain, and enhance application code for our Analytics software products
• Collaborate with our Product, Research, and Customer Experience teams to ensure that our solutions meet our customer needs
• Use databases, messaging, caching, and other technologies to enhance how our application works
• Collaborate with other developers across the organization in our guilds, sprint reviews, or knowledge sharing sessions to foster a vibrant engineering culture
The role will require knowledge and experience across the following:
• 5+ years of experience in C#, C++ or other server-side programming languages. C# is highly preferred.
• An interest in financial markets and products
• 2 – 3 years of practical experience working with SQL and relational databases
• 2 – 3 years of experience developing RESTful or GraphQL APIs
• A motivated self-starter with confident communication skills
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Experience in building software with test automation in mind
In addition, it would be a real plus if you had experience with:
• Azure and Azure cloud-native technologies
3 – 5 years of experience with cloud technologies or a sufficiently complex on-prem system
• Agile software development practices, JIRA, Github, and SonarQube
• Working in an environment following Continuous Delivery best practices
• A dev-ops application ownership mindset
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to join our dynamic team and take your career to the next level. Apply now!
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Annual performance-based bonus
Qontigo is an equal opportunity employer that offers challenging work in a supportive environment.
Direct hires only - no agencies or recruiters