Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Want to know more about one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies...? One that’s not only a great place to work but does something amazing, SAVES LIVES..!!
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission.
What you will be involved in:
- Agile cross-functional development team – designing, developing, testing features as a team.
- Developing our Windows based client and server solutions that integrate edge hardware devices into a situational aware platform for our customers. Examples of the different types of problems we ask the development team to solve:
- Displaying geospatially aware smart city data
- Displaying geospatial tracking data
- Saving video feed snapshots
- Dynamic near real-time event processing
- Video overlay integration
- Access control management
- Distributed site infrastructure management
- We primarily focus on .Net 4.5+ C# implementations and regularly integrate with functional library frameworks.
- We have continuous integration with TFS including unit testing, selenium-based GUI testing and static analysis.
What you will bring:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 years of experience as a professional software engineer (commercial/open source)
- Great contributor to cross-functional agile development team
- Interest in solving complex problems that help keep people safe
- Want to design solutions and can explain it across skill levels
- Eager to own feature work and be involved in the detail of across a feature’s lifecycle
- Confident with C# .Net 4.5+ Skills and sustained experience in WPF and WCF Services, particularly in multi-threaded/multi-node environments
What would also be nice:
Strong experience on Windows platforms (Desktop and Servers)
Experience in large code-base products or enterprise grade software
Strong API Design Experience
Hardware integration/API experience
MS SQL Server experience (other database experience SQL or otherwise would also be interest)
Experience with concurrent distributed systems
Experience with SIL standards
Web development experience, particularly with MVVM based frameworks
Interest or experience in near real time computing/communication
Full stack development experience
Everbridge (NASDAQ: EVBG) empowers enterprises and government organizations to anticipate, mitigate, respond to, and recover stronger from critical events. In today’s unpredictable world, resilient organizations minimize impact to people and operations, absorb stress, and return to productivity faster when deploying critical event management (CEM) technology. Everbridge digitizes organizational resilience by combining intelligent automation with the industry’s most comprehensive risk data to Keep People Safe and Organizations Running™. For more information, visit www.everbridge.com, read the company blog, and follow on Twitter. Everbridge… Empowering Resilience
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.