We are Jonah Group, a 3PILLAR GLOBAL Company
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
This role is for a client that has a broad range of products used by law firms and their clients across global jurisdictions for different matter types. Examples of matter types included facilitating property and title searches as part of real estate conveyancing transactions and creating and settling wills and estate asset transfers. With many products, they are continuously looking to rationalize and consolidate solutions so they can more efficiently service law firms and their clients.
- Actively contribute in agile project teams during scrums, sprint planning, code reviews
- Develop, maintain, and integrate software systems and applications
- Deliver strong technical design and .NET Core and C# and SQL programming skills
- Apply object oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- Work with REST APIs using Open API/Swagger
- Work with database schema and queries in SQL
- Configure and manage Azure Services
- Write automated unit tests
- Participate in story refinement and sprint planning
- More senior candidates will have demonstrated the ability to design complex data models and REST APIs, evaluate and compare solution options, and have technical leadership skills.
- Articulate technical issues to peers, architects and project managers while recommending creative solutions
- Ensure application quality and guard against regressions by maintaining test suites covering the breadth of system features
- Client facing experience and strong communication skills
- Intermediate to senior level experience with .NET Core and C# development (at least 3 years of experience)
- Open API/Swagger SQL and relational database (at least 3 years of experience)
- Azure (App Service, SQL)
- Strong communication skills, as this will be client facing
WHAT SETS YOU APART
- You have experience in Okta / Auth0
- You are professional and fun to work with
- You write clean codeYou are collaborative
- You are able to adapt to diverse client environments
- You are empathetic to customer needs
- You have a track record of great teamwork
- You are able to work well independently
- Team Building.
- End of the year party.
- Isthmus Learning (courses, certifications, Tech training).
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development).
- Family-friendly benefits and vacation time
- The flexibility of a software consulting environment; project variety, adapting to new business domains, and building complex applications
- Ability to flex your creativity muscle, and have your opinions heard
- A work culture where you'll look forward
- Free food and beverages during events like Thursday Night Socials
- Downtown Toronto location (easily accessible by public transit)