The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
📄 JOB DESCRIPTION
Today we're looking for a Lead Developer who will join our Media Tools team. They create internal tools to allow handling carte rose and voucher sales.
As a lead developer directly integrated into one of our product teams, your principal role will be to define technical guidelines for the team depending on the business needs. You will work very closely with the product owner, developers, QAs in coordination with SREs and Solution Architects.
- Choose the most appropriate technologies regarding the needs of the product
- Ensure coordination between the technical team and the product team
- Give guidelines and make sure the team is following them
- Guarantee high quality of code with respect to the processes, as well as devOps and QA practices.
👉 MUST HAVE skills
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Hands-on experience with C# and .Net Core
- Proficiency with SQL and NoSQL (Redis & Postgresql) databases
- You are familiar with cloud programming tools and willing to extend your knowledge
- You assure the quality of your code with unit and integration tests
- You have experience in building APIs or other web services
- You are an agile follower and open source contributor
- You have experience coordinating small teams of developers
- You are result and product-oriented
- You are fluent in English
👉 NICE TO HAVE skills
- Experience with Vuejs
- Experience with Nomad
- Experience with microservices and DDD
- Good experience with unit tests and integration tests.
- Variable bonus
- The dynamic and creative environment within international teams
- The variety of self-education courses on our e-learning platform
- Participation in meetups and conferences locally and internationally
- Flexible Office with up to 3 days at home
- Health insurance.
- 1️⃣ 30-minute HR Screen with a vpTech Recruiter
- 2️⃣ Technical exchange with a Tech Lead
- 3️⃣ Technical exchange with an Architect
- 4️⃣ Team Interview
We are convinced that it is up to you to define the way you work, to develop yourself and to progress. At Veepee we guarantee that you can just be yourself!For the service of diversity and inclusion, Veepee is committed to reviewing all applications received on an equal basis.
🔗COMPANY For more information about our ecosystem : https://careers.veepee.com/en/home-page-en/
❓ WHO WE ARE
Veepeeᵀᵉᶜʰ is a part of Veepee and one of the biggest tech communities in Europe with more than 800 IT collaborators.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam, and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you'll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don't you jump on this new adventure?